Have you always wanted a home sauna, but couldn’t have one since you live in an apartment or condo? Do you enjoy sitting in the sauna at your gym, but think that you have to be rich and live in a mansion to have your own sauna at home? It’s time to think again. Our 2 person infrared sauna is self-contained and many designs are made to fit in smaller spaces, such as apartments and condos. It requires no drains or vents. Uses no water. It plugs into any regular household outlet, and can even sit on the carpet. It heats up in ten minutes and doesn’t leak heat into the rest of the room. It was made for a condo! Imagine enjoying the relaxing and rejuvenating heat just steps away from your sofa or your bed.
Advantages of adding a 2 person infrared sauna
Saunas have long been praised as the ultimate way to relax. However, that’s not the only benefit of adding an infrared sauna to your compact living space. In addition to being relaxing, our 2 person infrared sauna …
- Plugs into a standard outlet. You don’t have to have your apartment rewired to use our saunas. It runs on standard current and can be plugged into any regular 110-volt household outlet.
- Fits into almost any room, even a closet. Our 2 person infrared sauna is just four feet across and 39 1/2″deep. It’s ideal for one person or even for two. (If you know the other person well enough!)
- Easy to install. On average, it takes just 20 minutes to set up your infrared sauna.
- Relatively lightweight. Our 2 person infrared sauna weighs just 220 pounds fully assembled.
- Portable. With its self-contained and lightweight construction, you can unplug your sauna and take it with you when you move.
- It doesn’t require special permission because it’s a simple appliance that sits on the floor like a clothing wardrobe, and plugs into the wall outlet like a tv set. There is no water or steam.
- Draws only 25 cents of electricity per session.
About Our Far Infrared Saunas
Our 2 person infrared sauna is by far our most popular unit. Ideally sized for apartment or condo living, the unit is just four feet across, so you can tuck it into a corner of your bedroom.
Infrared saunas are much more suitable for apartment living than traditional saunas. They heat up in minutes. They use less electricity than traditional saunas, so they are kinder to the environment and won’t cause your electric bill to spike. Most people find infrared saunas to be more comfortable than traditional saunas. That’s because they make you sweat by gently heating your skin, instead of superheating your lungs. Your nose doesn’t burn and your eyes don’t dry out like in a traditional sauna. It’s more like a warm hug than a scalding volcano. You’re also less likely to feel faint or short of breath after sitting in an infrared sauna.
Some people feel that infrared saunas offer health benefits beyond stress reduction and relaxation. An infrared sauna makes you sweat without raising your core body temperature which means you can stay inside longer and sweat even more, without feeling overheated.
To learn more about adding a 2 person infrared sauna in your apartment and to view our virtual showroom, visit saunaray.com or contact SaunaRay today at 1-877-992-1100. We’ve been creating beautiful, hand-crafted, environmentally-friendly, relaxing saunas for homes and offices for almost two decades. SaunaRay is North America’s only 100% Pure and Natural infrared sauna company, and we responsibly source all of our materials.